Monday, July 11, 2005

Tom Cruise



Tom Cruise in Madrid, speaking on behalf of Scientology.

Now, he's certainly a headline grabber, huh? And I am fascinated, I hate to say.

But, I have trouble taking him seriously. It is as if he is playing himself going crazy in some movie -- maybe Spielberg is somewhere filming. I have heard of off-stage antics affecting an actor, but his on-stage seriousness -- show me the money, you're dangerous -- is completely mirrored in his Today show perfomances.

Can't you see the broken, bitter, jaded man from Magnolia in that photo? Was that not Jerry Maguire opposite Matt Lauer?

Only big question is, when does he try and kill Jaime Foxx?

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

RESPECT THE COCK!

8:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

never thought about it that way. he's playing himself going crazy...

10:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

my god, clyde frazier and tom tupa posting on the same web site!!!

11:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

he's just looking for the "truth" because he's "entitled" to it.

9:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home