Monday, November 21, 2005

Yeah, I'm shameless...

shame·less
adj.
1. Feeling no shame; impervious to disgrace.
2. Marked by a lack of shame: a shameless lie.


The 2005 Weblogs Awards is now accepting nominations. If you feel so inclined to nominate this blog, I'd be appreciative. Edit Copy has been linked off the Washington Post blog, a few prominent/mid-tier blogs and I have managed to pick a fight with both pro- and anti- war bloggers.

So, please consider this effort for nomination. If not, nominate whomever you like -- of course. Good luck to all bloggers, may we win or otherwise get a life and not care.

6 Comments:

Blogger SamuelAlito said...

Is there a category for "Supreme Court Nominee blogs"? I know Harriet set the bar, but I'm certainly doing better than that dope Mike Luttig did.

4:51 PM  
Blogger Bravo 2-1 said...

I'm honored to see you commenting here, sir. I don't care what they say. We need more white males on the court.

Yours truly,
White Male Blogger*

* I am politically involved and I donate to PACs. I Matter!!

4:58 PM  
Blogger Ezzie said...

Copy Edit - what class do you fall into?!

1:59 AM  
Blogger Bravo 2-1 said...

Ah, recovering philosophy majors not yet in law school, I guess. North East Tax and Spend Liberal.

;-)

9:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Liberal is fine, but a nomination in for "Best Media/Journalist Blog" is appropriate as well. And that's what I did

3:18 PM  
Blogger Bravo 2-1 said...

Haha. Wow, thanks. That means a lot coming from your blog, Atlanticus.

9:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home