Thursday, September 08, 2005

The Note (again)

I think I'll just keep posting the mid-day scores from the Note.

We hate to be backward looking, but one must know who won yesterday to figure out who has momentum for today.

The President is still in a heap o' political trouble, the facts on the ground are still hideous, and Mr. Bush still hasn't found his footing or his voice on this story, but his side clearly won the last news cycle in raw political terms.

There is much more analysis, go read it. But click on my Google ads first and send me bright, shinny quarters!

2 Comments:

Blogger Bravo 2-1 said...

Bassizzzt, I couldn't agree more.

11:20 AM  
Blogger zen said...

Too bad Bush had to be dragged kicking and screaming to finally allowing an investigation into 9/11. The he had to sit on big Dicks lap when he testified.

9:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home